cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Further problems since engineers visit

Debbie18
Tuning in

Hi My 85 year old Mum has had probelms with her landline since last Tuesday & still not fixed..

The original call was to say that her answerphone wasn't working, however as much as i appreciate now she had probably knocked the answerphone off on her phone as she is partially sighed & almost blind & this isnt a virgin problem.. However the engineer turns up & diagnoses that her virgin vm needed adding back on, 3 times I questioned him that she had this service prior to her call & was advised yes...

Fast forward the engineer didn't explain to how it worked, her pre set phone numbers are no longer working since his visit & tonight I have discovered the landline isn't ringing her end when someone is trying to call her..

I have requested via this forum that the virgin VM free service is removed which should happen tomorrow, however Iam really disappointed with Virgin that they clearly have no concern they have left an elderly vulnerable customer in this situation.. I cant get to her until Saturday as I live over an hour away to try & sort it out. Service staus is showing no issues ?

3 REPLIES 3

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Debbie18 

I can see you have been speaking to my colleague via PM regarding this and they'll assist further. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

He wasnt aware the phone wasnt ringing !! How can I make a complaint please?

As you already in PM with a member of the team, they will assist you further as advised.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs