cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Answerphone

Roger123
Dialled in

Virgin Media, in all my 40 years in business, are the MOST despicable, lazy so-called internet providers. My ANSWERPHONE, which is sending all 'calls to VOICEMAIL, has been broken for weeks but instead of my trying to get a technician to deal with it, I have been 'fobbed' off and/or totally ignored whilst waiting for a 'Manager' to come to the phone (waited one hour). I am STILL no nearer having my ANSWERPHONE repaired. Can anyone help?

52 REPLIES 52

Roger123
Dialled in

Body  Roger123 here. Not only do Virgin Media OWE me quite a lot of refunds for which I am taking them to COURT over, this being to ENSURE that my account is credited in full, but they have displayed my confidential email address which in itself could constitute a further COURT action. I WANT TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT CREDITED IMMEDIATELY. IF I DO NOT HAVE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF VIRGIN MEDIA'S *DEBTS OWING TO ME BY MONDAY, THE 18TH DECEMBER, 2023, THERE WILL BE THE ADDITIONAL COURT COST OF *£35.00. ADDED TO THE *DEBTS THEY OWE.

goslow   Roger123 here. Don't worry your 'little' head about my comments! I do NOT need advice from you or from ANY of your so-called 'robotic' colleagues. WHY should I really have to explain to you but Virgin Media, after the incorrect number of *28 days for my complaints (I counted the TRUE number to be *23 days EXCLUDING WEEKENDS AS PER VIRGIN MEDIA'S MANTRA) they issued me with a Lock Down letter, Virgin Media referring me to the Communications Ombudsman. I had gained all the knowledge WELL BEFORE my complaints to Virgin Media from the excellent Citizens Advice Bureau. So there!

Roger123
Dialled in

Body   Roger123 here. I wonder whether any one in the Community could throw any light on my Virgin Media landline, please? This is Sunday, evening, the 17th December, 2023. *The problem is shown on the 'phone and it states 'NO LINK TO BASE. PLEASE CHECK BASE'? Would appreciate some assistance, please, as my Wife and I are elderly and I am suffering badly from Parkinson's disease. We RELY on the telephone as our only real communication outside apart from the internet.  Thank you.  Roger 123