Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Email Problems Persisting.

Morning, I saw yesterday that there were a lot of people having issues with VM's mail servers.That issue seems to be carrying on this morning.I tried sending myself an email from another account,but it was VERY slow to arrive.I'm missing emails from ...

Zammie21 by On our wavelength
  • 36 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Cannot send emails from Portugal

I have been very grateful to the Community Team on several occasions , particularly when Virgin blacklisted me in April and it took a huge effort from Beth G and her colleagues to get  my main email service restored. That was all done when my registr...

Hinshaw by Joining in
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hacked NTL account, can't login online

Hi all,I have a long outstanding NTL email which is my main account, I've had an email sent to say i've been hacked and photos search history etc stolen, they have listed my password which makes me believe them.I have access to email still and passwo...

When is a blocked email not a blocked email?

Why is it you block someone's email on your Virgin email, and it still lets the them through, even though sometimes its to trash, but sometimes it's to the inbox. You try to block them again, thinking you haven't blocked them in the first place, and ...

Travers93_0-1707672478962.png

NTLWORLD EMAIL BEEN HACKED

My email address has been hacked and now I have been locked out of everything, including Virgin Media. I am not able to change my password as it will not let me on to do this and when I call, it does not allow me to proceed any further. Can you help ...

Resolved! Access entire email history

Hi, is there any way to access my entire email history? I need some material that was sent to me years ago, but I no longer have access. Any advice, much appreciated!Thanks,Lou

LouJane1 by Joining in
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to generate app password and so access my email

My email account is locked - I have run a virus scan, I have changed my virgin media password but when I go to change my email account for signing in - it seems that someone else has tried to do the same and that is blocking me from moving forward an...

NTL email account stopped working

Had an NTL email account for years no problem. Yesterday the emails stopped working altogether with a message of STMP for the email user name or password is incorrect.Have no idea what my password is, tried to reset as per previous forum comments but...

swfe19 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Secondary E-mail Problem With Password

Good Evening, I'm Having issues trying to change a secondary e-mail password, the link in the change your password section does not help, To make things more complicated i had the email address, account deleted last year by yourself's as i was hacked...

P5ULK by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos