cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked NTL account, can't login online

trippyarsenal
Joining in

Hi all,

I have a long outstanding NTL email which is my main account, I've had an email sent to say i've been hacked and photos search history etc stolen, they have listed my password which makes me believe them.

I have access to email still and password on iphone app is still the same however I can't access email via website to change the password, I presume this is because I am no longer an active Virgin customer.

I do however need my email changing and the hackers removed so does anyone know how I can do this please ?

I'm concerned as my phone has apps connected to being a School governor and they are claiming they have accessed my phone as well.

All advice gratefully received 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @trippyarsenal 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, apologies for the issues that you are having with your email address, we would need to bring you in for a private message to get this looked into ASAP.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @trippyarsenal 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, apologies for the issues that you are having with your email address, we would need to bring you in for a private message to get this looked into ASAP.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina