Home Phone
Help with your Virgin Phone line
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Turn off landline voicemail

Hi,I'm having problems with deactivating the voicemail service on our landline. Please can you help me? I don't have the time to phone 150 so please can you deactivate it for me online?We have our own answer machine so we don't need the free Virgin M...

idward by Joining in
  • 53 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cold calls on new landline

had a brand new landline as part of the virgin package. No-one has the number, yet we are constantly plagued with green energy companies cold calling. Who gave them the number? **bleep** off if virgin flog their customer numbers to third parties.

BT Phone Book

Can you tell me how to get my VM phone number entry deleted from the BT Phone Book and its database.Thank you

Tjohn153 by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

No landline

Hi alljust noticed that I have not had a dial tone since 5th August as this is the last call I had.Tried on line to talk to someone but only got as far as the virtual assistant.Have seen on line that works are planned for Tuesday.Hope they have not s...

cathrh by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fibre phone - adaptor connection?

Hi  - I have been sent an adaptor but we don't have a space in the back of our Tivo box to connect it.  Any suggestions?     [MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

Setch1 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Elderly parents disconnected with no warning

It's an absolute disgrace my elderly mother (also with dementia)became rather ill and was pressing her Carelink button for help,little did we know that she had been cut off by these idiots after not receiving a reply to their texts (she can't use tha...

Landline not working.

Our landline is not working.  There is no number on which to report this.  How do we resolve this problem beyond transferring from Virgin Media to a system that works?

Resolved! Landline stopped working today

Hi my landline has stopped working this morning and have tried the usual ie unplugging and plugging back in.  It’s plugged into my hub and I have another handset downstairs plugged into the wall.Virgin websites informs me - no probs at my postcode!al...

AnneMou64 by On our wavelength
  • 29 replies
  • 0 kudos