cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Phone Book

Tjohn153
Joining in

Can you tell me how to get my VM phone number entry deleted from the BT Phone Book and its database.

Thank you

11 REPLIES 11

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tjohn153 

Welcome to the community forums 

We are able to request that your number be made ex-directory from the next phone book. 

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon or if you're using a smaller device, you can see your private messages by clicking on the Virgin Media logo at the top right and select 'Messages' from the drop down. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @Tjohn153 

This has now all been requested for you and your number will no longer be published in the phone book. 

If you believe the issue to be resolved you can mark the thread as resolved by clicking the helpful answer given and this will show anyone else having issue that an answer was given and direct them to the post, alternatively you can just like or 'kudos' the post if it helped you. 

Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Thank you very much for your help on this and if there are any further issues I will contact the Community Forum

No problem at all @Tjohn153 

We'll be here to support further if you ever need. 

Have a lovely rest of your day. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Could you also help me with this please?

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @GaryA,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and your query.

Can you tell me a little more about what it is you need help with? Just to ensure that we can assist?

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I would like to be removed from the BT phone book to become ex-directory (I thought I already was) - thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @GaryA,

Thanks for confirming. I'll be happy to look into this further for you to have this issue resolved. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.
Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @GaryA,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message! I'm glad that I've been able to assist with your request and to ensure that the right information is listed on our systems for you.

If you need any further help or assistance, please let us know. We're here to help. 😊

Thanks! 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team