QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! fibre connection availability

Hi, I am wondering if the VM socket of my flat as in the attached photo works out for a fibre connection.The availability checker said yes in my post code area, but I just want to make it sure.Many thanks.

20230514_202040.jpg
chovin by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract start date

Hi, I'm due to receive my self start broadband kit today but I would prefer to wait until my existing Vodafone BB contract expires (less a few days for testing) before connecting the VM router. My question is, would my contract (payments) start when ...

Fabs by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Red light on Hub 3

Hi, my Hub 3 has had red light on for several days and won't go off.Tried upplugging overnight but still comes back on. Unit feels a bit warm as well ?Also tried phoning to get answers but unable to get anybody willing to sort apartfrom telling me to...

Hub issues

I’m new to virgin media and I’m feeling like I might be regretting my choices. I’m finding it so difficult to just speak to anyone for help. My hub has had a red light since I got it, a technician installed it for me as I needed the wire extending ar...

Lauren94 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Outside brown box broken

I only had virgin installed 2 months ago and noticed today that the brown box is hanging on by a thread and the front panel has now come loose. Not overly impressed after such a short length of time. Can anyone at Virgin arrange for this to get sorte...

E23043F0-C682-42B3-935E-40FBB45156D6.jpeg E2F91F4C-37D1-4B9F-961F-77E2FB73D704.jpeg
LucyLuLa by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Delayed installation

My broadband should have gone live on 2nd Dec 2022, I get a date each month but then the day of installation it gets pushed back to the next month. They will now ‘install’ mid March.I’ve put in 2 complaints, spoken to the pre installation times many ...

Ruby6 by Tuning in
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos