QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Constant dropouts and T3 time outs

Since the big outage last week I, like many others, am now experiencing constant dropouts that last anything from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. This happens pretty much every single hour, at least. Sometime multiple times an hour.This is just today, for e...

Screenshot 2023-04-16 at 11.21.34.png
chrisbm by On our wavelength
  • 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What counts as a "total loss of service"?

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/automatic-compensation My internet has been up and down over the last 10 days, until an engineer has seemingly fixed it yesterday.The phrase "total loss of service" implies everything has been dow...

robatwork by On our wavelength
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Starter Kit received, no connection.

I've received a starter kit today. It does show the green WiFi connection and does have a blinking base light. Nothing else. It can't get connection to the virgin internet. I did activate the equipment through the phone number, I did receive the conf...

Pawlus by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

External brown box

I need an appointment for someone to come and repair by external brown box, and check the wiring. Recently box the house and the brown box was already damaged. Thinks issues with wiring is keep making my WiFi drop.  Can someone from Virgin contact me...

GavinH2 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re digging the cable in the garden

Can anyone help?Virgin laid the cable too superficially and with no slack. As a result I cannot bury it into the flower bed against the front garden wall (they just rested it on top of the soil and over the retaining wall onto the gravel path) nor un...

DocNick by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos