QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Kit Never Arrived

So, this is a strange one. My new Wifi kit was supposed to arrive on the 1st. It never did and after 6 days of calls they agreed that it was lost. They told me over the phone that they’d organised a new delivery for today. However, they refused to gi...

Loss of service - F010806121

Hi,I’m looking to get an update on F010806121. I’ve had no service for 24 hours now, and the expected fix time has been pushed back 5 times already. From 4pm yesterday, to 7pm, to midnight, to 9am this morning, to 1pm and the latest is now 8pm today....

Nikolic by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Wall socket is not correct

Me and my sister moved house recently and we received our QuickStart kit. We got to the part where we need to connect our isolator cable to our wall socket, but we haven’t been able to find one that would fit it. The only virgin media wall socket we’...

IMG_0766.jpeg

Cadent gas digging road up under VM cables

Cadent gas digging our road up to replace gas pipes, as you can see they’re very near Virgin Media’s cables near our house, hope they don’t cut them, our VM not switched on yet, this could delay it if they do, VM finished outside us 6 weeks ago.Close...

IMG_1444.jpeg IMG_1445.jpeg

My broadband light

I just installed my broadband hub 3 and the white light didn't turn up. I could only see orange light throughout despite the fact that it's successfully connected after setting up the password with my phone. Can someone please confirm if that's how i...

Ajibest by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos