QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hub needs reboot most mornings

Hi, not sure if my hub is just getting old, or if this indicates a wider problem but for the last couple of weeks I’m finding I’m having to reboot my hub most mornings.  Yesterday there did appear to be a wider issue (from Down Detector), but other m...

VM Connect App won’t connect

Hi,  my VM broadband has just been installed today.  Everything is working on regarding connected devices.  I have the HUB4 and I have downloaded the VM connect app and used my email address assigned to my account to log on.  Once in I click on broad...

New Router not arrived

Hi,Since moving home we have been waiting for our new router to arrive, but all we received was a quickstart guide with a cable which didn't fit the old router (believe its a hub 3).The engineer that turned up manage to connect it,however also mentio...

Resolved! No Virgin Media socket on wall

I received my quick start kit today and have tried to connect my Hub4, but it is flashing red. We don’t have a Virgin Media socket but the previous home owners did have Virgin Media wifi so I’m not sure what the issue is. The cable fits in the socket...

csdspins by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to get Virgin Media

Hi all, We're looking to move from Sky to Virgin Media.I live in a 4 in a block and according to the VM website we don't have VM service in our area when selecting my address. However when checking for my downstairs neighbours address (same line into...

My contract

Hi, I ordered the virgin media Broadband on and received Summary and pre-contract information email but no further emails. I tried calling virgin media but it required me entering my account number which as a new customer, I have not received.Any hel...