QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hub 4 reboots Every night

M 500 Broadband since June using the Hub 4 as supplied. Previous Hub 3 never had any similar issue.Daily reboot around 12:30 AM , disconnects the whole house. Reconnects around 10 minutes .Had 2 x Engineer visits but nothing came out of it.Please som...

shak2 by Tuning in
  • 46 replies
  • 0 kudos

No internet - DS SCANNING error

Got FTTP broadband installed yesterday, worked fine for about 8 hours, then at 2am overnight it stopped working. Called helpdesk this morning, unable to help. The router just says DS SCANNING and won't allow a connection to the internet.So far, not a...

mark_ck by Tuning in
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broadband set up issues

I've just moved into a property and I'm trying to set up my Virgin Fibre broadband. I need to plug the isolator cable into the Virgin Media wall socket. However, I do not have any of the specified wall sockets available only a cable out of the wall w...

Cbaileyx by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New build issues

I have moved into a new build home and the house comes with internal VM ports. Yet, when I enter my post code the house isn’t eligible for VM? How long will I have to wait? I need broadband in my home for work. Openreach came round today to activate ...

Delayed installation - help!

Can someone please help?!My partner and I are experiencing repeated delays in the external, cabling work required to get broadband installed. We agreed a contract in January and it’s now the install has been changed to May…There have been multiple ph...

Resolved! Engineer failed to turn up

Hi,Is there a reliable way to get an explanation / update on my fibre installation?My install was scheduled for the 20th April, on the 17th April it was rescheduled to the 22nd. On the 22nd the engineer didn’t show up. I have tried to get an update f...

Switching TV box to another room

Hi, We are switching around dinning room and living room and need to relocate the TV box, but need to leave the wifi hub in its current location. Can you advice the easiest way to do this and how quickly this can be done.Thanks Paul  

Delayed installation

Some assistance would be great. I've been waiting 6 months for an installation, have tried contacting various times to get it resolved but just keep getting met with the same scripted rhetoric. Each time being promised it will be sorted on the agreed...

Sudden broadband failure

Afternoon,As of about 1am today, my broadband connection has become practically unusable. Speeds varying from 30Kbps to 10Mbps, if I even manage to load something like ookla/fast.com. https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/view/f...

image (1).png