QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Install cancelled after 6 weeks

Good morning, I am hoping someone from VM can help me.I placed an order for Gig1 on 15 April, with install scheduled a couple of weeks later.I was then told the install was delayed by 4 weeks and would occur mid-end May.I got a further email to say i...

Goldone by Tuning in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Address Incorrectly Listed as Business

I want to sign up as a new customer for a TV and broadband package but have found out that my address is incorrectly listed as a business address on your database. I was told I had to get the address changed to residential with Royal Mail before I ca...

Self installation but NO wall socket

So I have a fibre package in my current home, we are moving next weekend and today I couldn't find the vm wall socket that I need for the red tag cable to plug Into . I have already arranged for my broadband to me switched to the new property as vm s...

External cable repull

I have been waiting for the external cable re-pull since the last week of March and virgin media don't bother to work on it. It's already June now and still not fixed. I don't think it should take that long and when I ask to cancel my contract they a...

Resolved! Moving cable

Hi, I'm having French windows installed and the cable goes along the bricks that are being knocked out.  How much to have the cable moved down a couple of bricks lower? Thanks 

Josheppy by Joining in
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos