cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New install

Emjay1981
Joining in

So I received my hub3 quick installation kit today (never used virgin before ) plugged it all in 2 hours later no solid white light still flashing green. So I called an advisor went through the process of what I just done advisor had to do a manual activation and told me to wait an hour if it's still flashing green to reboot the hub and wait 5/10 mins and if it's flashing green to call back.

No problem waited an hour and a half before I rebooted hmmm still the same flashing green light and WiFi signal green too on the hub.

30 mins after I had to call back to go through the same process got asked what was in the box when it got delivered 😕 back through the process again arrrrgh to then be told wait for 3 hours.

How hard can it be to activate broadband thinking I made the wrong decision here getting Virgin Media.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Cable could be disconnected in the street cabinet.?  It may be you need a manned install.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Cable could be disconnected in the street cabinet.?  It may be you need a manned install.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Well contacted them for the 3rd time they are sending an engineer out Thursday. 

Thank you for your help 😁 much appreciated