cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New install

Emjay1981
Joining in

So I received my hub3 quick installation kit today (never used virgin before ) plugged it all in 2 hours later no solid white light still flashing green. So I called an advisor went through the process of what I just done advisor had to do a manual activation and told me to wait an hour if it's still flashing green to reboot the hub and wait 5/10 mins and if it's flashing green to call back.

No problem waited an hour and a half before I rebooted hmmm still the same flashing green light and WiFi signal green too on the hub.

30 mins after I had to call back to go through the same process got asked what was in the box when it got delivered ๐Ÿ˜• back through the process again arrrrgh to then be told wait for 3 hours.

How hard can it be to activate broadband thinking I made the wrong decision here getting Virgin Media.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Cable could be disconnected in the street cabinet.?  It may be you need a manned install.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Cable could be disconnected in the street cabinet.?  It may be you need a manned install.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Well contacted them for the 3rd time they are sending an engineer out Thursday. 

Thank you for your help ๐Ÿ˜ much appreciated