QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Home set up kit

Recently moved house, got the VM broadband, which I was told was eligible for home set up kit. The kit arrived today, however we have no VM wall socket - the sockets are for BT and there is no round plug to insert the VM on. There are two round cable...

JB53 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Site Survey

I need to book a site survey before signing up to Virgin, trying to get infrastructure in before building and ground works are complete. I have been calling and been transferred to many different departments all day. I just want a site survey. Please...

Marina6 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internet drop out

I’m loosing the will to live. Been at my address for a week. Moved my package from my old address which actually meant they cancelled the old packaging and charged me £70 for the priveledge of moving it here. Of course. Which would be fine if the int...

NO WALL SOCKET

Hi, I have ordered a self-setup wifi kit and cannot find a virgin media wall socket anywhere. There is a cable coming from outside into my front room which has the same attachment as the plugs that fit into the hub but can't find an actual wall socke...

Resolved! VM Broadband via OFNL

Hi,Recently had VM Broadband installed through our existing OFNL fibre to the house infrastructure and I was surprised by the ‘legacy’ DOCSIS equipment used. I know VM is rolling out XGS-PON connections and would have thought for an area that is new ...

Gmartin by Tuning in
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos

virgin media via ofnl

We currently live just on the border of a newly installed virgin media network. It's either side of our street, our street is currently serviced only by ofnl. I'm wondering if there is any way to get virgin media down our estate. It seems virgin medi...

jward2503 by On our wavelength
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos