cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My neighbour can get access to Virgin Media and I can't

oh_corrin
Joining in

Hi there.

I live in a first floor flat. When I check the post code checker my neighbours across the hall and through the wall can both get access to Virgin but I can't.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it worth pursuing? Don't want to waste my time if it will takes ages to sort out as I need a new provider quickly.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

Please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, it is likely it is because a property was converted to flats at some point.

I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi Jon,

I am having the exact same issue and have been trying to sort it for months. I reached out over emails and the call centre and absolutely no one has been able to help me. 

My building has been flats since the 70's and every single other unit either has virgin media or is able to access it yet my flat isn't registered as not being compatible. 

I had to get a terrible broadband deal with sky which runs out soon and I really want to go with virgin but this technicality is stopping me. Please can someone get int touch with me to try to sort this out?

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @tashmm ,

Thank you for reaching out to us here, to the community.

It’s great that you are considering joining us, please accept our apologies for the difficulties you are having, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more