QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Installation of new fibre line

I'm due to have a fresh line installed on my properly in the coming weeks.Can the new fibre line be installed from a telegraph polo opposite my property and run over through the air with the existing phone line?I'd rather not have my front garden and...

New Install nightmares

Hi,I've totally messed up my new install. I've gone and ordered the quick start install when what I really needed was the full engineer install. There are no virgin wires / boxes here at all so I need a proper engineer install. I've got my account se...

Gixerob111 by On our wavelength
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

First time self installing

Hi I received the installatoon kit.I don't have plugged in all wires but have flashing green light.I rang virgin and they said they have now activated, to turn hub off n on again and should work in about half hour.1 hour n half later still flashing g...

Resolved! Delivery of kit

Hi I waited in all day yesterday after having a day off work for my hub 5 to be delivered.Nothing came.Today still no contact from yodel with a delivery time.Can you check this for me please  

Badger24 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Kit collection

I have 2 Hub 4’s that need returned. They are packed and ready to go for 2 months now. The first arranged collection was cancelled by text message then the new date was also cancelled. Both on the day or arranged collection. I’ve tried to rearrange c...

External box

The brown box that protects the wiring is missing from outside my property (has been missing since I bought the property) please can an engineer be sent to fix this asap as is currently covered with a bag to protect it from weather damage