QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Engineer wait times

Just had my virgin media internet go down this morning (suspiciously on the same day that they've been doing overnight work in the area) and my hub has the dreaded red flashing light... I've gone through the check and apparent VM can't get an enginee...

Lots Of Timeout Errors

Hello all,I have factory reset my Hub Today, as Microsoft Teams seemed very slow and the general usage of the Internet. I have had a look at the logs and there are a lot of Timeout Errors. My Power Levels also don't seem right and this is after a pin...

VM Connect

HiI am looking to see if someone can help as the person on the phone was a total waste of time.I have just received a new WiFi black pod.I am trying to connect this but VM connect is saying it can not find my hub 4.I have reset twice and a number of ...

When will o be able to order?

So recently Virgin have been putting in cables in my area, where can I find out when it goes live as it says on the website that it’s not yet available. I’m with true speed currently and really want to get away from them, just don’t want to go to a c...

bramhast by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When will my area go live?

I’m just wondering when my area will go live? I live in Ba28tw and am wondering when the newly installed services will go live. I’m super keen to get virgin installed. Any help would be much appreciated 

Resolved! Weird distribution cable

Hello all, I just moved to a new home and carried over my Virgin connection. From the outside of the house I can see the distribution cable running from a mast, over my roof and into the wall. However,  the end of the cable looks nothing like a coax ...

2024-02-2817.43.102792408046304370182.jpg 2024-02-2817.43.578570041488035417797.jpg
oldshoe_ by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos