QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fibre installation issue

Hello! I had Virgin TV/Fibre broadband installed last week but unfortunately I’m not happy with the set up as it’s left a mass of wires and boxes in the corner of our dining room and the hub isn’t in the best position. I’ve marked the internal Virgin...

IMG_5197.jpeg

Resolved! Installation damaged wall

My installer drilled through the wrong wall into the bathroom & damaged a tile, fortunately I have a spare. He admitted the mistake & called his boss straight away, I was assured I’d receive a call for the repair to be made vis VM’s insurance. After ...

PeterP1 by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quickstart upgrade failure

Just renewed my contract and was told my 600MB service no longer existed so did a deal for gig but was told my Hub3 needed replacing with a Hub5. Kit arrives a couple of days back, MAC address is registered to the system then yesterday I install, or ...

Teebee by On our wavelength
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Faulty Router on arrival

Hi guys,I've just signed up to VM  broadband but my new router -arrived yesterday - has a completely loose metal connection and isn't working.Can you please advise me how to return the hub and receive a replacement? Many thanks.  

Andyelle by Tuning in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disconnected in Error

Hi, I am moving into a new property on November 20th and I have opened a broadband account with Virgin. It was however activated on 8th November causing the existing tenants to have their broadband disconnected. They successfully got their account re...