cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VM Connect

ELCHAMBO1
Joining in

Hi

I am looking to see if someone can help as the person on the phone was a total waste of time.

I have just received a new WiFi black pod.

I am trying to connect this but VM connect is saying it can not find my hub 4.

I have reset twice and a number of reboots but still nothing.

I am also struggling to get on to the hub 4 settings page to make a changes needed.

Would there be any things I can do to try and get this working.

Thanks for any help

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi ELCHAMBO1 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome back to the Forums. 

I'm sorry to hear you've been facing problems using the Connect App and your Hub 4. Can you confirm that you're connected solely to your WiFi Network and don't have any kind of mobile data active in the background? Some devices have Mobile Data turned on all the time as a "backup" if you lose a WiFi connection.

In addition, can you expand further on the issues you're facing in the Hub Settings, and we'll do our best to assist?

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Client62
Legend

This is at least the 3rd customer today with a Hub 4 where the admin menu and VM Connect app have both failed.

If the Hub 4 admin menu fails to work after entering the password, (a white screen is common) the only customer option is a 60 second press of RESET followed by leaving the Hub 4 powered on to revert to the factory shipping condition.

After the factory reset, if the Hub 4 menu is restored, the VM Connect app usually starts to work too.

If the Hub 4 menu is not restored after the 60 second RESET a replacement VM Hub is required.

Thanks both for your replies.

I have an engineer coming out tomorrow as there is an issue.

I do believe there is a problem with the Hub 4.