cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address not listed but all my neighbours have Virgin Media Broadbank

jamesdoble
Tuning in

Hello,

I am considering joining Virgin Media for fibre broadband, but my address doesn't seem to be listed, despite all my neighbours in the block of flats (a victoria converted house) having virgin media fibre! clearly a glitch in the system. postcode is n195rr in london. How can i speak to someone to rectify?

Cheers all!

59 REPLIES 59

VM-Jon
Problem sorter

Hi @hgc 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties getting connected, I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so please check out the little envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen for a private message from me

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

shalke
Joining in

Hello,

I am about to move into a property that had an extension. The flats are on royal mail address finder, but not in your directory. Can I get some help to get an install ?

Hi, I have the same issue. Virgin says my house address is not listed. I have filled in the form to get it added and the response says you cannot provide broadband but all the other houses on our street have Virgin available. 
please help! 

Hi @shalke 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for your interest in getting our services installed, so that we get give you the right response and any additional requirements, please join me in a private message to get some details from you.

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hi JG1990

Thanks for your post, welcome to the Community Forums!

I'll be happy to help and take a look into this for you. I've dropped you a message so I can take your email address.

Thanks!

Beth

GM2000X
Joining in

Hi, I’m the same, my neighbours have gone live but my house number isn’t showing. Interestingly, the CBT is right outside my front door so this must just be a database issue. Please can I have a DM so this can be looked into and be resolved? Thanks 

Hi @GM2000X 

Welcome to the community. I am more than happy to help. Please look out for a private message from me. Thank you

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

AlbertoA
Settling in

Hi I have the same issue! My new address which is also a new build flat is not listed. I need to have this sorted asap but I can’t find a number to call someone directly. 

DrFishy
Tuning in

I'm also having simaler issues. Broadband not available for me on the post code checker but it is for the house next door.

Please can one of the VM team reach out to me via PM.

Hello DrFishy

We're sorry to hear of the serviceability issues experienced, we understand the confusion and appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

This isn't something we can assist you with via Private Message as all installations are arranged and supported by a dedicated team, you can call the team on 0800 052 1734 where the Pre Install Team will be happy to help look into this for you.

Rob