cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Address not listed but all my neighbours have Virgin Media Broadbank

jamesdoble
Tuning in

Hello,

I am considering joining Virgin Media for fibre broadband, but my address doesn't seem to be listed, despite all my neighbours in the block of flats (a victoria converted house) having virgin media fibre! clearly a glitch in the system. postcode is n195rr in london. How can i speak to someone to rectify?

Cheers all!

59 REPLIES 59

Hi there, we have a similar issue! Please can someone help us urgently? I’ve called the sales team six times over the last few weeks and keep getting a different answer. We completed on a new build in October, Virgin are the only and contracted supplier for the whole estate, every other house has Virgin, even houses that were finished being built after ours, but our door number is not on the system. It’s really frustrating when we know you will absolutely be able to supply us but our door number is just not on the system so we can’t start a broadband contract (along with a handful of other door numbers in the estate) it’s been really difficult so far to get anyone to understand let alone do anything about it. We desperately need the internet put in now and you see the only provider that can supply us. Please can some help asap? Many thanks 

Hi @TamsinK thanks for your post here although we're very sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We can see that you've posted onto an alternative thread about this and received a reply from one of our colleagues who has offered to get this sorted for you.

We do hope this helps so please continue to liaise with them!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Harbourarm12
Joining in

Hi,

We are also having the exact same problem! Other flats in our building have access to virgin media, but our address isn't listed. We tried contacting the sales department but they said that there was nothing that they could do. I don't understand why our neighbours could get the service, but we can't! Any help would be massively appreciated!

Thanks so much 

Hi @Harbourarm12 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi, I'm having same problem. My neighbour is listed by my address isn't listed 

BigSid22
Joining in

Hi Please could someone help me I have been trying to get broadband and like the others my neighbours have it but my address is not showing / registered , I have used the online form and no one got back to me and spoke to numerous people at virgin and none of them can seem to sort it , please could some one help me as I previously had your services at my previous address for many years and would like to have your services again 
Many thanks 

Hi @BigSid22 

Thank you for reaching out to us here, welcome to the community.

There could be a number of reasons why one property could receive service and not another. It’s very difficult to say without understanding it a little more so I would like to take a look at this for you and see what I can do to help. In order to do so I will need a little bit more detail so I will send you a private message.

Once we have a better understanding we may be able to escalate this to one of our team to resolve for you because we would love to have you as a customer.

Thank you

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hi!

Got a similar issue - I’ve recently moved in to a Victorian house converted into flats and we’re on the top floor. The other tenants/flats in the building all use Virgin WiFi but my flat number is not appearing on the address list (neither do two other flats in the building actually but they still have Virgin).

I’ve contacted the sales team who have supposedly requested for an engineer to ring me back but haven’t gotten anything yet. I’ve also completed the online form. Really desperately need WiFi from Virgin as they’re the most competitive price at the moment and with Christmas coming up!

Any advice or info would be much appreciated 🤞🏼 thank you!

Hi @Albond99 ,

Thank you for reaching out to us here, i will send you a private message for some more details and help you resolve this.

Thank you

Jon

Hi Jon,

Thanks for getting in touch! I'm afraid my address still isn't listed on Virgin even after 48 hours of you initially putting it in the system. Please can this be followed up?

I was also wondering if I could get an engineer in to install a Virgin Media wall socket as there's currently only an Openreach socket in our flat. However, there is an external Omnibox. Please advise!

Thanks and looking forward to hearing back.