cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet issues again

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Can you look into my area please as their is red spikes on the bqm also real speed had issues with upload that actually failed, lost / late / damaged packets.

It's not my equipment, the hub is in super hub mode, all connections are tight, had new internal and external cabling along with splitters etc.

Please don't insult saying signal level and connection are within spec, this is causing websites to take ages to load, lag etc and basically getting to the point now enough is enough.

I also suffered the 8pm - 10pm issues on the core fault highly documented and reported on here, however that was suddenly fixed to now getting these interruptions all throughout the day again.

Its getting to the point I can't wait for city fibre to he competition in my area with full fttp.

Sort it or loose my custom as I've only just last night closed a complaint down with executive office to now find it's still happening, just file a complaint, give me a deadlock so I can go to ofcom

6402698c7889214aaba83fdac7138f1ed53092ea (1).png

Screenshot_20220511_132712_com.android.chrome.jpg

89 REPLIES 89

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Backup again, BQM's are now responding.  Fingers crossed !

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Here we go again 😭

Very flaky here!

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

I wouldn't hold my breath 

Today is an interesting day in VM land... 

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/420a55296868ac60314ba29fd8c92971e9...

For those of us working from home then this isn't great. 

mrenigma
On our wavelength

Ridiculous init

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Looking at mine theirs high utilisation after the red coming in that's definitely going to cause high pink and packet loss so ain't even trying to game tonight.

And not one Virginmedia Mod to enter the discussion nor on the phone, I think after this and contract up I'll be jumping shop after 25 years as not able to speak to anyone is ridiculous 

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Nope still off

b8b8219a123d1ceb68c788e7805942766855809a (1).png

Loss of service, maybe start providing 5g sim and hardware in the hubs to kick in if any outage that would help

Weirdly most things are still working here

------------------------------------------------------------------
Hub 3 - Modem Mode - TP-Link Archer C7

Same boat - Very long standing customer.  My contract lapsed back in 2018 cannot update anything because my account (Original C&W) is in some old system that no one can access any more!  Lost count how many CSA's (UK & Overseas) I've spoke to to get it sorted, pathetic really  Gonna walk away now after this debacle.

Ukraine has probably got better coverage than we have in the UK at the moment.