cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet issues again

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Can you look into my area please as their is red spikes on the bqm also real speed had issues with upload that actually failed, lost / late / damaged packets.

It's not my equipment, the hub is in super hub mode, all connections are tight, had new internal and external cabling along with splitters etc.

Please don't insult saying signal level and connection are within spec, this is causing websites to take ages to load, lag etc and basically getting to the point now enough is enough.

I also suffered the 8pm - 10pm issues on the core fault highly documented and reported on here, however that was suddenly fixed to now getting these interruptions all throughout the day again.

Its getting to the point I can't wait for city fibre to he competition in my area with full fttp.

Sort it or loose my custom as I've only just last night closed a complaint down with executive office to now find it's still happening, just file a complaint, give me a deadlock so I can go to ofcom

6402698c7889214aaba83fdac7138f1ed53092ea (1).png

Screenshot_20220511_132712_com.android.chrome.jpg

89 REPLIES 89

Main web site down again - Rinse and Repeat 🤣  

i am trying to add monitor but cant seem to add

also cant access speedtest by oakla   to even do a test i have to use fast.com but its all over place 

I think the cleaners have unplugged the router again!!!

Looks like it AS5089 again.

https://bgp.he.net/AS5089 

I have internet access at the moment but only because I changed the DNS servers from VM to Google. No VM service websites seem to be working and there are a couple of webpages I still can't reach.

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Past 3 days in seeing random pixelated picture on the TV, done the checker says no issues in area and also random disconnection on devices on WiFi.

What's causing these increasing errors on the hub 5 they've never been this high

Screenshot_20230616_060635_com.android.chrome.png

Hi TAZMANUK, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that there is an issue with the connection. I can see that you have an engineer coming and please let us know how it goes. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

TAZMANUK
Knows their stuff

Yes got one book in this morning 

lanceberry
Tuning in

Having the same issue - had it for about 8 weeks - packet loss, high latency - VM Keep telling me everything is in spec