Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 39 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! I have been duped into a new minimum term

I recently moved house (26/19/23) to another virgin media area and have taken our identical package over with me but seemingly have been forced into a new minimum term without my consent. I need to challenge this as I don’t believe Virgin Media is en...

upgrade package in my account

We have been with virginmedia for about 3 years now and I have been looking at the Upgrade package Upgrade your package or check out our latest deals for you. link in my account, when I click on the link the package states that my current package is:...

alanpd35 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bereavement

My wife passed away 2 years ago the account was in her name, I took it over yet I'm still have issues as you system does not recognise me as the account holder. yet it's willing to take payment for the services.I last contacted virgin media around th...

terry639 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to reset password and access account

Hi, I’m having trouble accessing my account and resetting my password! Whenever I try to use the link to reset my password an error message comes up to say I can’t reset my password right now as I don’t have additional details set up! Please can some...

IMG_1890.jpeg

You have spelt name wrong

Signed up recently with installation booked for November 18th. All emails were in my full name - Anne-Louise Murray until the contract one. Since then my name on your system is Anne-Louis Murray.Please change this! It's not my name and as a new custo...

Virgin Media not honouring contract price

On 23rd May I spoke to Virgin Media to negotiate a new contract price, as my current contract was coming to an end,(it was an Ultimate Volt bundle at £85 p/month). The person I spoke to said she could reduce the price to just over £100 but if I went ...