cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have been duped into a new minimum term

Moodytractor
Joining in

I recently moved house (26/19/23) to another virgin media area and have taken our identical package over with me but seemingly have been forced into a new minimum term without my consent. I need to challenge this as I don’t believe Virgin Media is entitled to “reset” my contract without my permission/consent. I also don’t expect to be locked into a longer term than I initially agreed to when my package is identical in the new house as it was in the old house.

Please can you help? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Moodytractor 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

You'd not have an extended contract unless agreed to it. What sometimes happens is it's put on at full length then adjusted, due to a coding issue mainly.

I'll send you a PM now to help.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Moodytractor 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

You'd not have an extended contract unless agreed to it. What sometimes happens is it's put on at full length then adjusted, due to a coding issue mainly.

I'll send you a PM now to help.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Moodytractor
Joining in

Thanks for resolving my issue, John

You're welcome have a lovely day 🙂

John

John_GS
Forum Team