cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reset password and access account

burton297
Joining in

Hi, I’m having trouble accessing my account and resetting my password! Whenever I try to use the link to reset my password an error message comes up to say I can’t reset my password right now as I don’t have additional details set up! Please can someone from VM help so I can finally access account and pay bills. 

thanks 

IMG_1890.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @burton297, and welcome back!

Sorry to hear of the difficulties you've faced when trying to perform the reset on your account.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to attempt an alternative browser and/or clearing the cache on the browser you're using?

Thanks,

David_Bn

Hi David, 

yes I have tried different browsers and cleared caches and still the same message appears. I’ve always had difficulties with accessing my account since I signed up 2 years ago! If you could help me sign in, that would be amazing! 

thanks 

Hi burton297, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

This error usually comes up if you've not set up the additional security questions for when trying to reset your password. 

This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs