cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't use that password

JoshCusack
Joining in

Hi I'm a new customer and I have been trying to create an account with you for well over a week now and everytime I get to the point of choosing a password it just keeps saying that I can't use this password. I have now tried well over 50 passwords and still no joy. Its getting very frustrating now.

298 REPLIES 298

Hi @nikusa,

Can you confirm what you have tried thus far, please? Can you also confirm exactly what the error message is that's appearing, and at what point it appears?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

nikusa
Tuning in

I tried all password combinations like abc111abc, password#, Passowrd# and other which were in parameters given by website and even after going through this forum i tried all combinations given in forum but nothing worked.

The website says that I can't use this password.  I have now tried well over 50 passwords and still no joy. Its getting very frustrating now.

Even suggestions given in forum which worked for few people i tried that also but no luck.!!

Thanks for coming back to us nikusa, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

LinusKryptik
Joining in

I am having a similar issue, I signed up, it kept rejecting passwords and then it suddenly said a verification email is being sent. I clicked it set up security answers but I don’t know the password it accepted in the first place. It won’t let me reset it online as I get the message “

You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account.”

I tried calling virgin media they said they can’t help reset it. 

Please can someone DM me so I can resolve this. 

Hey LinusKryptik,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

I am also having trouble logging in/changing password despite doing suggestions in this thread. Please can someone dm me. 

Hi there @Jgc92 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are also facing this issue, and I would be more than happy to take a look into this with you. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you so much for chatting to me via the PM's @Jgc92 and I'm so glad we've been able to sort that now for you. 

Please do pop back to us in the future here on the forums should you ever need any help and we will do all we can.