cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix Activation

kingo1975
Joining in

Moved house last week (18th April) and ever since i have been unable to access Netflix as it is now asking to update payment, i have Netflix standard as part of the Big Bundle package and worked fine at my old house. I have spent many hours/days on the phone and via chat with VM to resolve but to no avail. An IT ticket was raised 6 days ago to resolve but still havent heard anything and with 2 young kids i need Netflix activated ASAP. I only joined VM just over 2 weeks ago (so not a great experience for a new customer) and Netflix was activated within a day so why is it taking so long to reactivate in my new house, just send me an activation link, it cant be that difficult!

2 REPLIES 2

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi kingo1975,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your Netflix service. 

I am happy to take a look into this. 

I will private message you now. 

^Martin

kingo1975
Joining in

Update - After countless conversations with VM, numerous complaints and IT tickets raised i still do not have access to Netflix (asking for payment info). How come after a month of waiting a large company like VM cannot just reactivate a service (of which i originally had before moving may i add).Netflix have now advised me that due to VM not reactivating Netflix on my account that they will be deactivating my Netflix account (through no fault of my own). Extremely disappointed in VM Customer Service, livid is an understatement on how i feel right now and will look to cancel my subscription with VM and return to my previous provider if not resolved.