cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log into my Virgin Media ONLINE account

OAFAAF
Joining in

Hi

I’m a relatively new customer of a month.

I’ve had my first bill which shows my account number etc.

I still can’t log into my online account, I just keep getting the messages of password not recognised then into the loop of reset you password followed by password reset links has expired.

I’ve spoken with many advisors from virgin being transferred to various departments including advice to set up a new account!

Its my belief that all i require is for virgin to send me a new customer link to acces my online account and then change my password. 

Nothing so far has worked.

The IT team were supposed to contact me last week, first of all it was going to be 48 hours then I was informed 5 working days, now that’s passed, I really don’t know where to obtain the help I need.

When my account was set up, I changed my package to different product. This meant that my initial order was cancelled and a new account was opened. This was done by the rep who sold me the package.

He’s since told me a need a hard reset from IT to get me access to my online account.

I can’t actually get anyone from IT to talk to me, there appears to be no direct access.

Any advice of where should I go from here would be welcome.

1 REPLY 1

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @OAFAAF 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with creating an online account, we can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina