cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up with wrong email address

narataga
Joining in

I signed up with an email address I do not have access to by accident, this means I can't verify my account so can't log in what so ever. Is there any way to change this email address? Thanks

185 REPLIES 185

Hi Richymca90

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear that.

I will send you a private message now.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello Vikki

I have also signed up using the wrong email address. I have tried to sort this out through phoning up but it's been left unresolved. 

Hi I'm having the same issue, have tried contacting support multiple times by phone with no success. 

Hi Kevin76766

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having registering for an online account. 

I will send you a private message now so we can help further.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Vikki,

I have unfortunately also signed up to a My VM account with a typo in my email address and thus cannot access the account.

Would you be able to help?

Hi @NKxo101 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

I would love to help you resolve the issue of accessing your My Virgin Media online account. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.
Regards

Lee_R

Hi Lee_R 

I am having the same issue, having incorrectly spelt my email when signing up and would like to resolve this.

I have attempted to do this on the phone a few times but they did not resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Rich

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi RichBetter 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a similar issue. I'm going to send you a private message. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and then selecting "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

i also signed up with wrong mail id. Can you please help me out.

Hi @Sivangi 

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you signed up with an incorrect email. We can understand the inconvenience caused. To best help with this, I will send you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs