cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation email not received (new Volt package)

garner
Dialled in

I signed up for this package on 25 March, it was installed on 7 April. But I still don't have the Netflix activation email that I should have received.

Tried the customer services live chat on April 9, and was told "I have rasied a request so you should be getting an email notification shortly, regarding the Netflix activation on 7th of April."

Any idea how shortly? Is it worth phoning or doing another live chat session? I've heard nothing. From what I've read, this promo is not going very smoothly, but I'd quite like to get my Netflix back as soon as possible.

144 REPLIES 144

I have waited since March too. The mods on here were great and now my account has a monthly credit of 11.99 and I bought Netflix myself 

Hi mogbad, 

Thanks for coming back to me so quickly on this one. 

I'm sorry to hear the activation tile isn't there. We will need to raise this further. Looking at things this end, I can see an IT ticket was already raised so I am going to chase this and refer over to another team. 

Once I have an update for you, I will come back to you. 

Apologies once again for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Kazianco1. thanks for posting on our forum page.
Also thanks for letting us know of this issue and that we've managed to sort things out with the billing part of things for you.

Could you please update us on the actual error with activating your Netflix account and if this has been resolved too now?
Please, kindly let us know where you are with this and if you've received any communication about the activation from us following the issue being raised?

Happy to further assist should you need our help with any of the above.

Adri
Forum Team

Hi Kath_F

Have you had any update on this?. 

I still haven't received a Netflix activation email and there is no activation tile on the My VM app.

Regards

mogbad

Just off the phone with customer service and they said that they fully understand the frustration felt by many customers and acknowledged people have been waiting months for this to be fixed…said that they were expediting my fault and couldn’t understand why I didn’t receive any activation email from VM. Said it should be fixed in the next 3/5 days and someone will phone to take me through the activation process….call me naïve or stupid but I’ll let you know if I truly am in 5 days time!!

Have a look back at the first few pages of this topic (and others from the same period). They were always saying it would be fixed in XX hours/days.

I gave up asking about it because after a few months of that I knew it wasn’t true. I think this is something they can’t and won’t ever fix. (Six months and counting for me - I’d love to be proved wrong…)

The ticket raised is still open and being investigated garner, we'll provide an update as soon as possible.

Rob

If the ticket is still being investigated, it would be interesting to see some sort of progress report. I’ve never had any updates about it but I’d like to know what has been done over the last half a year and what is preventing it from working. I honestly had no idea anyone was still looking into it. When was the last time the ticket was opened by a technician and what did they add to it? Or is that all confidential?

Obviously just BS that it is being investigated , they know exactly what needs to be done!

"IT Tickets" I posted months ago that it seems they do not really exist and asked for some sort of proof , those posts were always ignored !

The "IT Dept." seem to be uncontactable and answerable to no one and working at their own pace..

The truth and remorse for this sorry saga from VM is very conspicuos for it's absense ...

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @garner

Thanks for your reply and good morning.

The team are investigating this with so many of our users being affected, individual tickets are raised and sent to one 'bucket' whilst we work with Netflix to have the issue resolved.

My apologies for the inconvenience with this and thank you for your patience.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team