cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Endless Nextflix issue

Vrobbo
Tuning in

am having a nightmare issue with the netflix account - all they keep doing is raising a ticket and not getting anywhere - they also promised to credit my account to cover the cost of netflix until resolved and yes you guessed it - no credit applied and about 3 complaints opened and closed without my permission. I try to go through the activate netflix button and no joy. Do not have VM as an option for the payment method. Can someone please help with this?

4 REPLIES 4

CraigyD
On our wavelength

Same problem - Virgin seem in disarray in how to resolve this (I'm not convinced many of the customer service staff you attempt to speak to are even aware there's been a widespread billing issue as they are going through routine troubleshooting steps, etc.)

I raised a formal complaint and it just got closed as whoever read the detail did a poor job and thought I was complaining my package price was too high and wanted to cut my package price by £10.99 when the reality is I'm trying to get Virgin to refund me the £10.99 Netflix have already taken from me as a result of Virgin mistakenly cancelling my Netflix subscription.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Vrobbo,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some ongoing Netflix issues.

Can you tell us a little more about this? Are you having issues signing in, or viewing the programmes once signed in?

Can you confirm if the Netflix payment is included in your current package, or if it's a separate add on that you pay for yourself?

We'll do all we can to have this looked into further for you.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

Netflix is part of my package - VM payment method removed from netflix options. Raised the issue a number of times, was told to pay the subscription myself until they resolved the issue and I would receive the credit. Still no resolution and no credit. Been going on since November

Hi Vrobbo, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that there is an issue with the billing. 

I will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further. 

Chris.