cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online Contract Renewal

mcf852
Settling in

Morning everyone,

Same to most of recent posts, my 18 month contract is coming to an end on 2 May 2024 and I was notified by Virgin Media to this fact. So on April 19, I went online, signed in and chose the service I wanted for the next 18 months into 2025. I received contract document and order summary by email. This would be activated on April 22.

Later on, we received a phone call, stating we were ready for a renewal, I stated we already had one set up and ready (although the services seemingly were only got 'You are in' email by Virgin Media Websales @ virginmedia .co.uk) the CS on the phone claimed that the renewal had failed to process/has not gone through and wouldn't ever become active. He then stated he wanted to try to offer a renewal for us and process it correctly. The renewal offers were all more expensive (few times) and couldn't match the online renewal we'd confirmed. - as the discussion went on, the gent seemed to be getting very forceful and impatient which made me uneasy and made me question whether or not the call was genuine. - in the end I hung up. I quite a doubt that this was a scam/fraud call.

I'd just like confirmation that my renewal has been confirmed and I'm going to get the most recent renewal I applied for the second time. 

My previous package still shows as normal (instead of renewed price) and no notification or display of my renewal package. 

I've tried messaging virgin with their message service but haven't heard any positive feedback.

Thanks for your help in advance

FF

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mcf852 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the contract confusion. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill