cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix activation email not received (new Volt package)

garner
Dialled in

I signed up for this package on 25 March, it was installed on 7 April. But I still don't have the Netflix activation email that I should have received.

Tried the customer services live chat on April 9, and was told "I have rasied a request so you should be getting an email notification shortly, regarding the Netflix activation on 7th of April."

Any idea how shortly? Is it worth phoning or doing another live chat session? I've heard nothing. From what I've read, this promo is not going very smoothly, but I'd quite like to get my Netflix back as soon as possible.

144 REPLIES 144

Hi Kath_F

Do you have any update on my Netflix activation issue. My Virgin TV services were installed on 08/08/22 but I've still not received an activation email nor is there an activation tile on MyVM.

Regards

Andy M (mogbad)

Hi there @mogbad, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have still not had the activation email for your Netflix services. We believe the support team have identified the root cause of the issue so the best thing to do would be to send your details over to the team so they know you are impacted so this can be resolved for you.

To do this, I will send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi @Nathan_B

Thanks for your reply. I have replied to your PM with my details.

Regards mogbaf

garner
Dialled in

Just updating this thread because yesterday I finally received the Netflix activation email. That's a year and some change, or exactly 405 days since I signed the contract. There was a link to the Netflix site and a button to click on there, then done. My next payment will be via Virgin, apparently.

I'll update in a month if either a) my Virgin bill goes up to cover Netflix or b) Netflix cuts me off for non-payment, as I've seen in a few other threads. But fingers crossed, this is the first time anything actually happened. Hurrah!

Hi garner, thanks for the message and sorry to hear about the issues which you have been having with the Netflix code. I am glad that this has now been received and that you have able to change to pay though us. Please let us know how it goes with the next bill. - Chris.