Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! New deal offered but not receved!

I was offered a new deal of £62 on Wed 26th July 2023. The agent via WhatsApp said they sent me an email or SMS to confirm the deal. I'm still waiting 2 days later and have received nothing. My account still says a whopping £95 due August 10th. I can...

Dear Remi BOT…

while I wait for an agent…I contacted your team in April to discuss downgrading to £103 per month and confirmed by email but you are still charging me £168 per month. Why? 

Resolved! canceling account

Hi, I want to cancel my virgin media account, as I've now changed to truespeed. Not having much luck trying to do it with online chat. Perhaps you could help. My phone number has already been ported over, its just the broadband that I need disconnect...

Package Upgrade

Hi, I currently have the 1gb broadband with Virgin and due to an awful aerial signal in my current building I decided to add TV to my contract aswel.I received confirmation and approved the pre contract agreement and received an email from web sales ...

Flymi by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

No account number

I'm a returning customer, a few months since my last account, and was advised a new account needs to be set up. I got my router and have set it up with wifi working but have never received a welcome pack or details of my account number or area code. ...

Renewal offer withdrawn

On 20 July, I received an email with a renewal offer. It said only available to 17 August. I clicked and it was £45.Yesterday, the link was dead so I phoned and was told the best they had was £55. I was told there is no complaints department.I see ne...

sdad by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

New hub delivery

I had a email on 12/07/2023 that a new hub will be delivered on the 20/07/2023. I was on holidays from the11/07 until 01/08/2023. So the new hub was never delivered. Who to contact to send it again. Thanks

DDN by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos