Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Overcharged and cannot contact Virgin

We left Virgin Media in January 2023, having paid Virgin for that month.However, despite being billed in advance, we were charged £118.80 on 2 February and £90.20 on 2 March.The only refund we have had was £14.39 on 27 March.As I have closed our acco...

MikeF27 by Tuning in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade package

I've logged into my account and noticed I've been offered an upgrade on my broadband speed for an extra £6 a month. This would mean I'd have to take out a new 18 month contract.I currently have discounts applied to my account which run until December...

Resolved! Moving house

Just a quick question guys, when moving home do you take the hub you already have to the new address or does that get sent back and a new hub supplied?Cheers

Resolved! Credit report

So disappointed with Virgin for making a missed payment on my credit report when no payment was missed! Payment due on the 8th January (Sunday) so the direct debit was taken on the 9th (Monday)! Taken first time, no issues. Virgin set up the direct d...

Compensation lower than it should be

Promised service: 24 Feb, Actual installation: 27 AprGet compensation: £5.25 x 12 daysFirst of all the compensation for each delayed day should be £5.83 instead of £5.25, according to Ofcom.Secondly, Virgin Media claimed there were 12 days delay but ...

Login Problems

I can’t log in to my account. I had this problem before, so I phoned up to get my details changed a few weeks back. I updated my details, saved them in my password manager and logged in. I’ve come back to log in again with the exact same details and ...

Jimhow78 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Virgin media account registration issue

I signed up for Virgin Media last month and consistently received an error message when I tried registering My Virgin Media, it shows "We can't find an account with the details you've provided. Please contact us to register".My broadband has been suc...

SaxonL by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong address

I recently started a package and I made a typo and put the wrong number on my address. My kit arrived but I need an engineer to come out to install the port for my cable.  How can I edit my block number to number 3.