Managing Your Account - Cable
Please remember to keep your personal information private
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

MyVM online account registration (multiple issues)

Hi, We have recently made some changes in the background for MyVM online account and unfortunately this is causing problems for some customers who are trying to register a new account with us. Due to the increased number of issues and different error...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 38 replies
  • 7 kudos

Cancelled my Virgin TV Services

Cancelled my Virgin Media TV / Broadband / Phone package 4th April. Not received any confirmation via email or letter. Not received a final bill in fact the services are still connected and I'm still getting billed. Can anyone help get this sorted pl...

Gixerob111 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin not honouring contract

Hi Everyone....   I'm at a loss here.... back in September called and spoke to virgin team to get a new deal on my package TV...Phone and broadband we arranged a deal for £79 which I got sent all contracts by email... thought great... October come bi...

Jan101 by Tuning in
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Renew contract

Renewed contract June 22 on understanding I took 02 contract for £25/mthVirgin Media stuff £85mthsince June have overpaid each month to total of £342.28contacted Virgin Media and they say as I did not confirm renewal through email in June they did no...

Broken brown external omni box

Hi. Similar to others my external brown cable box became damaged in a storm a while back and wouldn’t close. In an attempt to adjust and remedy the cover ‘hinge’ it broke off. How can I please get this sorted as it is now entirely open to the element...

Welcome gift not received

I signed up to virgin which was installed in February. Still not received my ring doorbell and Alexa speaker gift. Went through the chat service and they said someone would be in touch in 72 hours which was over a week ago. Not good service if they c...

Price rise notification

Hi , just read someone's question regarding no price rise notification yet , and one of the Virginmedia persons replied saying that the letters and emails will be sent out UP UNTIL the 27 MARCH .As it is now the 29th of March , why have I not receive...

Downgrading Sky Sports from HD to just SD

If I downgrade Sky Sports from HD to SD, will the 30 day notice apply?  I want HD until end of Premier League season.My contract has a HD offer than expires on 31 July 2023 and a Sky Sports 18 month discount until October 2024 (18 months).  Not much ...