Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Cannot send mail on iphone

Today I cannot send emails from my iphone (blueyonder account), they are sending perfectly fine from my ipad and my windows computer using Outlook.The message I get is: Cannot send mailThe username or password for xxx@smtp.blueyonder.co.uk is incorre...

Resolved! E Mail Accounts and Passwords (again)

Can anyone help. I have a blueyonder e mail address (abcd1234@blueyonder.co.uk) that was given to me by Telewest and is my Account Username.   Over the years I created 5 further sub emails (for the family) one of which was the primary blueyonder e ma...

Any help appreciated - locked out of email

Hello I will start by saying I owed a small bill which I recently paid off and a extra 25 recconnecton fee I am locked out of my virgin email account it says it doesn't recognize the email iv tried everything but it's the same email I just used to re...

Tone45 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

email locked

email locked sometime this afternoon, have tried adding new 3rd party email address but somehow i missed the verification and i cant request again

NTLworld email - missing

I have used an Ntlworld.com email address for a number of years and today I have tried to log in to view my emails and I cannot log in.  I have tried through the usual methods through my phone and then through the website.  When I click on forgotten ...

Lost access to NTLWorld email account

Hi, Hopefully someone can help. My primary email for about 20 years has been an @ntlworld one, however a few days ago I started getting an error message when trying to access.I've tried Outlook on my Laptop, the Mail app on my iPhone and by logging i...

Sla60 by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email Password

I have the same issue trying to change my password.  I think it’s a Virgin problem as everything else runs perfectly on my machine.  It’s so hard to contact anyone at Virgin for help!  Hopefully someone at Virgin will contact me via email or phone.  ...

No Ntlworld email or account access

My longtime ntlworld address stopped working yesterday.  My wife was locked out of her account earlier this year for several weeks.  My account is a sub -account and the error states that i need to change my password! I'm already using the app passwo...

DaveM69 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos