cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NTLworld email - missing

Fern12345
Joining in

I have used an Ntlworld.com email address for a number of years and today I have tried to log in to view my emails and I cannot log in.  

I have tried through the usual methods through my phone and then through the website.  When I click on forgotten password and put in my email address a message states 'Please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media.'

I need to urgently access documents on my emails, any assistance will be much appreciated.

Thanks 

14 REPLIES 14

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Fern, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

What happens when you try and login in via the web browser does it let you?

I would definitely try another browser and in private mode keep us updated. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Thanks I have tried a few browsers and devices and this isn’t working. I have been told on multiple occasions this would be fixed and it doesn’t happen.

This was the latest message from me Monday  20th and yet again it has not been fixed.

Thanks for your understanding. I honestly appreciate your co-operation and trust me even the team is working on this to getting this fixed as we do understand that importance of email box to be active. I see that the team has advised the fix time to be on the 24/11/2023 by 2:59pm but since I have re-escalated this to be treated on a priority basis so you can expect this to be fixed in another 48 hours and you will be contacted by the team to advise you on the resolution on your ticket and be rest assured on same.

Hi Fern12345

Thanks for getting back to us. It sounds like an IT ticket may have been raised for you.

Do you know if your NTL World email address is attached to your active Virgin Media account and My Virgin Media account? Are you logging in directly with your NTL World email address or through your My Virgin Media account?

Beth

I am experiencing the same issue, are you able to help?

I cannot access my ntlworld.com email address and have not been able to for a few weeks now.  Support do not understand the request and just focus on closing a ticket.  Does anyone know how I can get into my account? 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Fern12345 What error message are you getting when trying to access the email account.  Can you try via https://mail.virginmedia.com/

Also, please confirm that the email address concerned is connected to your current Virgin Media broadband account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Your other post has been answered. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Thank you

This is the message I get 
Your email or password was incorrect. Please try again or go back to change your email.

When I click on forgotten password I get
Please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to My Virgin Media.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You haven't answered the second question regarding your VM broadband account.

Is the Ntlworld email address concerned the primary username for your broadband account or is it a secondary account.

If you don't have a VM broadband account how long ago was it closed down?  The point being that email accounts are closed down 90 days after the associated broadband account closes.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks