cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't change my virgin media password

JohnC45
Joining in

No matter what I do I cannot change my account password for virgin mail and virgin media as a whole. 

4 REPLIES 4

SimonRz
Joining in

I've the same or similar problem. VM blocked my access to my emails via my phone in late October, stating 'suspicious activity' (while I had no problems with access via my PC). It took weeks to get VM Tech to sort it out, involving using different email address & new passwords. Having been through all that, now VM doesn't recognise the password set up at the end of that saga.

So I try to rest it again, and now I have the same problem as you. Specifically I get a 'rest password' link in my new email, and click through. Recommendation is between 8 and 64 characters, but when I get to 8, I get a message that the password is 'invalid'. No idea what that means!

VM Tech, or anyone else able to help?

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JohnC45 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your email password. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Hi @SimonRz  👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. Apologies for the issues that you are having with your email password. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JohnC45 

Thanks for joining me in a private message, so glad we got this resolved for you. Have a good weekend 😁.

Sabrina