Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Re: Email problems

Hi I am having a similar problem  I can get my ntlworld emails using VM ebmail  but cannot use  Outlook like I used to.  I have read all the help advice and changed my log into  a non VM emal and changed password to no avail. I still cannot  get outl...

Password recovery question main log in does not work

So first let me say I CAN login fine (or was) I was just testing this.I now have a ghost Email now that I changed to VMO2 login with a 3rd Email which I don't fully get but OK. And now this ghost Email that was my mail Email for login you can not set...

legacy1 by Alessandro Volta
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem with Email

I have a issue with my NTLWORLD email account. It seems I am unable to send or receive from certain Email addresses, in particular my local council, Stockport MBC. Other emails seem to work OK.VM helpdesk reckon it is to do with my IP address being o...

Virgin email account suddenly locked

A few days ago my virgin email account locked out. I saw this seems to be common so followed the instructions to try and reset the password. It didn’t work so I still cannot access my email. Called virgin, couldn’t get any help from the technician. T...

Gailk by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delete my email account

Please shut down my email account  removed with immediate affect. im no longer a customer.  [MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please ...

Forwarding e-mail stopped

Due to several months of problems with Virgin, including the password change fiasco, and the 403 forbidden (which I still have), I had set up email forwarding so I could access my inbox.The forwarding has stopped as no new messages being received in ...

jimshaw2 by Tuning in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Virgin SMTP not accepting outgoing Virgin email

I have virgin email (blueyonder addresses) and virgin media broadband/wifi.As of this morning, I'm unable to send any emails from my home using apps accessing home broadband - getting messages about failure to connect to outgoing smtp server. This is...

Resolved! SETTINGS FOR BLUEYONDER ACCOUNT ON MAC MAIL

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME. I've just wasted another hour of my life and am in tears after trying to get sense from Virgin advisors who are unable to answer a simple question.I have a Blueyonder account and usually access it via the Virgin website (webmai...

Some of my emails have disappeared

Hello,Last week, around 200-250 of my emails from 9/7/2023 to 30/11/2023 were randomly deleted from my inbox. I can confirm that I have not done this in error.Strangely enough, the same thing happened at the start of November. I called Virgin Media i...

Korrupt by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos