Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Email address not cancellef

I left VM several years ago but my @blueyonder .co.uk address has not been deleted. I am receiving phishing mails and I believe it has been hacked. How do I have it deleted please

MLP36 by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTLWORLD.COM Email Password Reset

Hi,I have suddenly had my NTLWORLD email saying that my password needs resetting.  I have tried following the instructions online but due to the account being old I don't have a security question to answer and therefore it just shows as blank.  I am ...

asn22 by Just joined
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTLworld email account hacked and unable to change password

My ntlworld email account has been hacked and I am unable to log in to it on laptop or phone so unable to reset the password.Emails are going out to contacts not sent by me but how do I fix it if I can't change the password and how compromising is th...

Statler by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost email account access - Ntlworld.

Hi,Hopefully someone can help. My primary email for about 25 years has been an @ntlworld one, however a few days ago I started getting an account error message when trying to access.I've tried Outlook on my Laptop, the Mail app on my iPhone and by lo...

AJS_57 by Settling in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't access old NTLWORLD.COM email address

Hi, yes another ntlworld.com email address issue. So, this email address is obviously very old and was set up through my parents' account long ago. We used to be able to access the settings to this email address by just logging into their main VM acc...

VM email in Outlook has vanished

I was yesterday renaming my folders within my VM email inbox in Outlook and could see they had been successfully renamed, but on opening Outlook today my emails have simply vanished as the folder is now reporting no items in folder, which is clearly ...

Manj75 by Dialled in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Password reset won’t work

my email has been locked. I tried to change the password but I had to change my login address first. When I tried to validate the email change via the link in the email it said that the link had expired and I must try again even though I clicked the ...

Beverick by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos