Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

unable to reset password on virgin.net email

Oh my I hope someone can help.I was prompted to change password on my virgin.net account this morning and have been stuck in a loop since getting the message that there is a problem registering that password, please try another one.Having read some o...

Kath121 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email unavailable

I use multiple accounts with incoming mails downloaded to Outlook on my laptop.  All was well until a Broadband issue a few days ago required an engineer visit to fix with some replacement cabling - the hub was fine.  Since the visit, I cannot access...

tiajunior by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NTL eMail servers

Can anyone advise on whether the ntlworld or virginmedia IMAP and SMTP servers should be specified when setting up accounts on iOS devices and on OC (Outlook 365)

'Orphan' email account

Hi guys,Apparently like quite a few others on here, I have an old e-mail account from the virgin.net days (which I was told would be/was closed/gone several years ago) which I would like to re-gain access to if at all possible.  I have a current Virg...

Eiliann by Joining in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

F010322217

This issue isn't fixed for me. It is really annoying being told that there is something wrong with my mail settings when there isn't. I am trying to communicate but any time I phone Virgin I am eventaully told there is nothing wrong. I am getting too...

mhhm by Joining in
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

"my ntl email has been hacked

My email has been hacked  i have changed my password can i get a new email address what else can i do very worried any help would be apprecciated

iandom3 by Tuning in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Forgotten password on secondary account

Already read replies on forum for this problem.  Tried to sign up for account with secondary email (using link suggested in forum answers)  couldn’t register new account.I can’t access anything to reset this passsword.  It appears getting personal re...

Mary481 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

deleting an old virginmedia email

Hi I hope someone call help me. I have an old virginmedia email account that was set up years ago. Someone has now hacked my email and is trying to change all of my social media. They are also using my email to sign up for other social media using it...