Email
For all Virgin Media Mail questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sending email using your own domain

Introduction Email is evolving new methods to combat spoofing of email addresses.  While there used to be no checks on what email servers can be used by particular domains, that is no longer the case. Consequently when sending using your own domain u...

smtp2go_namesco_spf_dkim_3
ravenstar68 by Very Insightful Person
  • 0 replies
  • 16 kudos

Orphan Email accounts

IntroductionThis information applies to all four Virgin Media Email domains.virgin.netvirginmedia.comblueyonder.co.ukntlworld.comCustomers are increasingly coming on the Forum's after having email accounts locked/deleted.  This post looks at one of t...

• 0 replies
  • 81 kudos

Outgoing Authentication Issues? - Check Email Logs

IntroductionThere have been a number of threads on the boards lately where people have been seeing the password prompt pop up when trying to send e-mails.While the symptom is the same for many users, there are actually a number of possible causes.Bro...

outopt.JPG tbirdsave.JPG
  • 0 replies
  • 22 kudos

Ravenstar's Email FAQ's

The aim of this thread is to collate some of the stickies I have made in the past into one thread. In here you will find the following FAQ's Understanding Email Block ListsSPF, DKIM, and DMARC explainedGeneric/Dynamic host names prohibited - an expla...

• 8 replies
  • 7 kudos

Resolved! Cannot send emails from Portugal

I have been very grateful to the Community Team on several occasions , particularly when Virgin blacklisted me in April and it took a huge effort from Beth G and her colleagues to get  my main email service restored. That was all done when my registr...

Hinshaw by Joining in
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blueyonder email

Hi , I had historically used my blueyonder email on my mobile phone  with no problem until I had to have a new phone two weeks ago.  I have lost access to it.  Not being very technical minded I went and asked in the 02 shop, unfortunately they didn't...

BN15 by Just joined
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to access email

Like other users I am unable to access my emails. Error message says the account is locked. Impossible to carry out instructions for regaining access as the link to reset password expires immediately. This message sent on behalf of second user on the...

LynneVMF by Tuning in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mail not Sending in Outlook or Thunderbird Apps...

The Microsoft Outlook & Thunderbird Web Apps have, without warning, begun failing to send emails; keep requesting authentication credentials.The credentials are clearly correct as I am able to receive emails. And before you ask, I have gone through t...

Mykol by Up to speed
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to log into NTL Email via webmail

I tried to log into my NTL webmail and it would not accept the password which I am 99% sure was correct.  I have reset twice now which says it is successful but still not able to log in saying the password is incorrect.I can still log in via the orig...

hoops65 by On our wavelength
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! emails @blueyonder.co.uk. What's happening?

I've received a few emails to tell me that I cannot use my Virgin Media emails address to log in to my VM account. I had to use my goggle mail account email address. Now I've been informed in an extremely dodgy email that the the email I've used for ...

Locked out of email

Hi, I’m currently experiencing the same issue with my virgin.net email account. I tried following the instructions but when following step 1 it made me change my email address and now when I try to log in I get code DEF01.  as always virgin support h...

KB10 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

NTLWORLD EMAIL BEEN HACKED

My email address has been hacked and now I have been locked out of everything, including Virgin Media. I am not able to change my password as it will not let me on to do this and when I call, it does not allow me to proceed any further. Can you help ...

When is a blocked email not a blocked email?

Why is it you block someone's email on your Virgin email, and it still lets the them through, even though sometimes its to trash, but sometimes it's to the inbox. You try to block them again, thinking you haven't blocked them in the first place, and ...

Travers93_0-1707672478962.png

Resolved! Hacked NTL account, can't login online

Hi all,I have a long outstanding NTL email which is my main account, I've had an email sent to say i've been hacked and photos search history etc stolen, they have listed my password which makes me believe them.I have access to email still and passwo...