cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline and deals

Amielea
Tuning in

So my deal has came to a end and the new offer I have isn't very good, can u have Internet only with virgin media and your landline with a differnt provider? As I'm looking for the cheapest offer as I've decided not to renew with the new offer

5 REPLIES 5

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Amielea 

Yes you can have broadband only with VM, and a phone line with a different provider, however the way nthe VM systems are set up it generally works out cheaper to take a phoneline with  VM that without as they are a quad pay provider (landline, broadband, tv and mobile) and offer higher discounts for the more services you take.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Cardiffman282
Super solver

I suggest these guys for the landline (although there are stated  limitations) https://www.aa.net.uk/voice-and-mobile/voip-information/ 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Amielea,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, i was able to locate you on our system with the details we have for you and it looks like you may have spoken to us, were you able to discuss your options or do you still need further help?

Regards

Paul.

Hey kind of, the "deals" I was offered were poor so I've cancelled, and now I keep getting phone calls every day after being told the £80 deal was all I could be offered for Internet and phone 

Hi Amielea

Thanks for your response. 

Have you accepted any of the deals being offered via these phone calls? Or have you decided to proceed with the disconnection?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide