TV on the go
For Virgin TV Go, TV Control, and other mobile TV apps
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

TV Go - Connection showing offline

Hi,  we're aware of an issue that may be affecting some customers using the TV Go app for functions such as the remote control function, or viewing recording whilst on their home network. When trying to do this, TV Go will advise that the set top box...

ModTeam by Moderator
  • 0 replies
  • 3 kudos

TV Go device registration - Google Chrome

You may still be experiencing issues with Google Chrome registering a new device on your TV Go profile each time you use it. This isn't the intended behaviour, for the best experience we recommend not clearing cache/cookies for TV Go after each sessi...

Kev_B by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 186 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Virgin TV Go not playing recordings

I am getting upset and fed up that all of a sudden some of my recordings will not play on either my iPad or iPhone! They are all on the same network and it had been working fine but for a few hiccups. This though has greatly impacted me. I’m a disabl...

Giova47 by On our wavelength
  • 44 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV GO. Cant login.

In Windows browser go to TV Go. It displays a prompt for sign in.  I click the red button, the screen gets replaced with the Virgin media splash back, pauses for a few seconds then returns back to main screen and the prompt for password. Remains in t...

Jim1961 by Joining in
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV Go device registration - Google Chrome

You may still be experiencing issues with Google Chrome registering a new device on your TV Go profile each time you use it. This isn't the intended behaviour, for the best experience we recommend not clearing cache/cookies for TV Go after each sessi...

Kev_B by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 186 replies
  • 1 kudos

Tv go app subtitles

Hi allSo, given VM only allow 1 remote per 360 box, I tend to use the Go TV app quite often whilst moving between my TVs as I am able to view on 4 of them.issue is the wife likes to have subtitles on whilst we are watching pretty much anything, but i...

Virgin TV Go app doesn't play recordings

I'm on Android 14, on the same WiFi network as the TV box, and can watch live TV no problem. However, whenever I try to watch a recording, I get an error message saying "Not available. Sorry, we can't play this at the moment 1". Been happening for mo...

Football on Sky Sports App

Recently when watching live football on the Sky Sports app on my IPad, having logged into it using my VM details, there’s no problem watching the live action but when trying to play one of the available ‘Key Moments’ highlights, I get the message ‘Au...

jaybee192 by On our wavelength
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Virgin TV Go App asking to register same device every time

I have Virgin TV Go App installed on my Windows 10 laptop which is already a registered device with my virgin account.Every time I try to watch live TV through the APP it asks me to register the same device (i.e. replace a device) - I now have this s...

SvenCol by Joining in
  • 29 replies
  • 1 kudos

TVGO, can't see recordings using 360

Hello,Please can you help. TVGO message always says “This recording is only available on your Home network.” I frequently need to see my recordings remotely when travelling etc.I have had 360:for three years, TVGO a lot longer on V6. and always worke...

Nilot by On our wavelength
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

TV Go Android 'Sorry - we can't play this...

Hello,My Moto G8 Power has stopped playing video on the TV Go app, showing the message 'Sorry - we can't play this at the moment 1', along with spinning circle.I've re-booted, re-installed, cleared cache,de-registered device. Not able to re-register ...