QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Installation

I ordered Quick start as VM told me clearly in the website that VM is available at the property. However, I don't see any VM wall socket. I tried to cancel my delivery by opting Technician setup. It was confirmed by customer support that delivery was...

RPrabhu by Joining in
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Moving House - VM CS unresponsive

Hi all,I’m moving house in about 5-6 months and the property doesn’t have virgin media. I really want to bring my services with me however I’m having a really difficult time getting this to happen.So far I have called customer services and chosen the...

mupet0000 by On our wavelength
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with Relocating a Router

Hello,Please could someone get in touch to arrange an engineer visit? I need to relocate the Hub 3 router from upstairs to downstairs (I believe there was originally an entry point downstairs but I couldn't find it).I'm aware there's a charge (£25 la...

Cancel my broadband

I had my broadband delivered ect there is no virgin master socket in my home I’ve tried to call virgin several times to get a engineer to come and fit one haven’t had any luck. Does any one know how I can cancel my broadband? I don’t want to be bille...

No virgin

Hi I have no virgin wall connector , been try for 2 weeks now to talk to someone , and getting no where money going to be going out of my bank soon and not been able to even set it up . 

moving router

Got our "Quick Start" kit for Broadband and TV yesterday and followed each step only to realise the connection point in our new apartment is on the wrong side of the room for the TV. Any ideas on how to get this moved? I've exhausted myself reading t...

McC2 by Settling in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No fibre phone adaptor received

Had email and texts two months ago saying watch for the phone adaptor to change to phone line direct off modem hub. Nothing arrived and messages say must be done on 5th April?cant get any help on the phone services either just go round and round in c...