QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Power light flashing green

The power light on my hub 3 is flashing green but the Wi-Fi is on a solid green. I have checked the connections into the hub (both power adaptor and white coax cable) however they’re all tight and secure. is this an issue that will fix on its own? In...

Can’t find the wall socket

Hi thereI moved house with my family and we wanted to move to Virgin Media. My dad bought the 1gbps package and arranged the delivery for 13th March with QuickStart. The fact that it has QuickStart means that the house is ready to use Virgin Media an...

Install Query

Hi, General query regarding the install process. Virgin have surveyed my house and need to bring cable up the main road / pavement, I've got a green T spray mark at the bottom corner of my drive for the intended location of the pull box. However my d...

ryan_w by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Ranging Response received T3 timeout

Hi community,I've been having issues recently with my internet dropping multiple times every single day for the past couple weeks. The only way to fix it is to reboot the Hub4 modem, otherwise the internet is never restored.Apparently no faults in th...

nickdems by Tuning in
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wires

Hi,Does anyone know if the engineers carry white wire on their vehicles for the external installation, or does this need to be pre arranged?thanks, Steve

Resolved! Hub 5 software update

How long does this normally take? The power to my router was interrupted and when it rebooted flashes green, like forever, well a few hours anyway. I tried a reset and that made no difference . I think the connections are OK, the Tivo box (TV) works ...

No welcome email or update

Hi not sure who to contact I signed up for a new broadband deal revived a text to say sign these documents and nothing no emails no welcome I can’t sign in as I don’t have my contract it area number and don’t know if it’s processed or anything I don’...

Self-install pack

I just took posession of my new house, and need broadband. No sign of gigabit DSL so I'm willing to try one of Virgin's <500Mb options for about the same price I used to pay for 80Mb. But during the installation...You’re eligible for our self-Install...

nika05 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos