cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving router

McC2
Settling in

Got our "Quick Start" kit for Broadband and TV yesterday and followed each step only to realise the connection point in our new apartment is on the wrong side of the room for the TV. Any ideas on how to get this moved? I've exhausted myself reading through various "solutions" on the standard help pages and fell asleep listening to the endless messages and options when I tried to phone for help.  No idea how to request a technicians help to get this new setup properly. Any words of wisdom appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi McC2 

You could try calling the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @McC2,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear that there's been some complications in getting your services installed and activated. Have you since been able to contact the team as recommended by @newapollo or do you need further assistance?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!