cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No fibre phone adaptor received

Dwvmedia1234
Joining in

Had email and texts two months ago saying watch for the phone adaptor to change to phone line direct off modem hub. 
Nothing arrived and messages say must be done on 5th April?

cant get any help on the phone services either just go round and round in circles?

How do i get the adaptor?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend
6 REPLIES 6

Client62
Legend

Looking for one of these ... RJ11 to BT Socket adapter 

Thanks, if i have to i will buy one of those, kind of expecting VM to supply as they said they would.

Trouble is you ring them and no option seems to offer the help required. I get really fed up with poor service,  especialky after enail and text telling me ones on its way ( two months ago !)

Hi @Dwvmedia1234 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you've not received the adapter. 

I will send you a PM now to assist further and we can get this ordered.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks for joining me on PM @Dwvmedia1234 and allowing me to sort this for you.

Please do pop back to the community if you ever need further assistance.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

brianhomer
Tuning in

Thisis such a common problem I doubt they are all "getting lost in the post" I haven't received one either.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey brianhomer,

I can see you were able to speak with my colleague who was able to order an adapter for you. Keep us posted on how things go. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.