cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub flashing yellow

Bull76
Tuning in

Can anyone help suoerhub 4 is flashing yellow I have turned it off and pressed reset but still nothing 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try checking with Area faults on 0800 561 0061 or if you have a VM landline 150 as small local faults are not listed on the VM status page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Bull76,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing a yellow flashing light on your Hub! 

I've taken a look at our systems and I can see some issues with both Upstream and Downstream power levels. In order to have this rectified, we'd need to arrange for a technician appointment as we cannot resolve this remotely.

I'll be happy to arrange this further for you via Private Message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Bull76
Tuning in

Had an engineer out, I have a total loss and need new cables from the main supply box 

If this is a total repull it's done by an external company. If your neighbours are ex VM you could have a temp cable from their Tee to yours while the work is done. Of course get your neighbours permission. It happened to me or I would have been 5 weeks with no service!