cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No virgin

Jules1007
Joining in

Hi I have no virgin wall connector , been try for 2 weeks now to talk to someone , and getting no where money going to be going out of my bank soon and not been able to even set it up . 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Jules1007 

You should call the pre-installs team on 0800 052 1734 and tell them you need a manned installation.

They are open  8:00am to 9:00pm  Monday to Friday, and 8:00am to 6:00pm Saturday and Sunday

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jules1007 

Welcome to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to get your quickstart completed and your services up and running as you need an wall socket installed. 

When a quick start kit is sent that usually means that the property has had NTL, Telewest or Virgin Media services in the past . 

Just to confirm, do you live in a flat or rent a home? If so, then any works required will need to be approved and agreed between you and your landlord. 

If it's just the faceplate that has been removed then only minor drilling might be required, but if the full service and external cable has been removed, then more install works might be needed. 

It's best to speak to your landlord to find out if they have fully or partial removed the services. 

If you live in a flat that was once a house and has been split, it could be that the existing service runs into the other flat. If so, please ask your landlord if installing into your flat is something they are happy to go ahead with

Please do let us know if you have your landlord consents to an install and we can look into this further for you. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley