QuickStart, set up and connections
Installing and configuring your kit
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Outside box

Out side box is broken all the wire are uncovered I have been phoning virgin but as no way to talk to some one about it

maca3 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Box

Hi , can I get two new internal wall box covers that the wires come out of ? sorry don’t know the official name mine are old discoloured and one isn’t secured to the wall anymore we’ve spent a fortune on decorating these are just a mess very very old...

Hks2106 by Joining in
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Installation - external work will be done

Terrible service from the whole team at Virgin Media regarding installation. multiple visits by virgin and Kelly communications who fail to communicate with each-other time and time again. speak to people online, direct me back to the phone number, c...

helpme15 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WiFi Pod

I am trying to set up my WiFi Pod and when I access the VM CONNECT APP I am getting a message stating I need to 'optimise network' When I try to do this I keep getting an error message stating 'oops! Something went wrong' How can I resolve this?

Skin501 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Move hub in another room

Hi,I currently have the hub connected in the bedroom but I've noticed that in the living room there is a socket already that is only missing an attenuator. Is It possible to move the hub in the living room as I might want to connect my pc with a lan ...

Delayed installation

I’m having issues getting set up was supposed to get installed today but had a txt yesterday saying it is being delayed till the 22/11 so after going on the chat that was no use whatsoever I called to be told that the outside works have not been comp...

Direct debit issues

Has anybody else had issues with their direct debits this month? My DD usually goes out on 23rd of each month like clockwork. This month, no money has been taken from my account yet online the bill is marked as "paid". Nothing has changed with my ban...

dheera52 by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My whole street has VM fibre but me

Hi,I have previously messaged on this forum with the same issue. Basically, my whole street has fibre (1000+ MBPS) however my house is relatively new to the rest of street. I previously got private messaged regarding this, and was told that I should ...

zainhxx by Joining in
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos